Monday, January 12, 2009

Learning about Letters

Yes, right now my class is learning about letters. Not the ones in the alphabet, but rather the components of a friendly letter and how to write them. For homework, I assigned students to write to a classmate and these were the responses I received.

Dear A
How are my freind? I want to tell you abaut my holiday, I had a lot of fun, I want to the camp and play with my father and my brother in the bicekel and we play a soccer game. I hop that you injoy your holiday two. Your freind, K

Dear K, I like your hand writing and I am your best friend I like to play with you beacuse you are my pal and I like to be your partner I could be your helper I will make you siprise Goodbye

Dear S,
Where have you been? we missed you yesterday. Why were you absent? Are you sick or have a fever? I hope to see you today. Get well soon my friend. From Z

Dear T,
you are cool at the soccer and in math and good dancer and you always try your best and he always tell me bad words but I dont. And I see you feel bad when you take bad grades but I know you are trying yourbest and go to pepeoles houses. And come to my house and we play vidia games and I like the way you prtacte his self and legen to you mother but I don't like the way you hit me. And you everytime listen to his father and be rites his name and you plays with me only a little. - A

A is a good boy. A nose Math. A likes funny thinks. A likes writhing. A likes Art. A is a good lorner.

Dear S,
I am really going to be your best friend in the whole universe, but the others like me too because I am going to my house and even though I am going to invite you to my new house. Your friend, H

No comments: